Hiring people with disabilities improves organizational health, increases your sales and profit margins, gives you a competitive advantage, improves your brand identity and helps you tap into a large untapped market segment.
Tell us more about what you are looking for!
Creating Inclusive Work Experiences
- Create work programs that empower people with cognitive and intellectual disabilities.
- Tap into an under utilized, untapped segment of the workforce by creating engaging and enriching work experiences for people with disabilities.
- Deliver stakeholder value through work programs that empower people with cognitive and intellectual disabilities to contribute to the workforce and to digital innovation.
Investing in Self Advocates
- Transform the lives of people with cognitive and intellectual disabilities by harnessing the ability in the disability.
- Fuel their financial prosperity and wellbeing by connecting them to engaging and enriching careers and not just “jobs”.
- Enable the next wave of digital innovation by increasing the participation of people with cognitive and intellectual disabilities in the creation of inclusive digital products.
Professionals turned Educators
- Enable ‘on the job’ training in a ‘real world’ environment
- Develop learning materials and teaching methods that best suit the learner
- Leverage the knowledge and expertise of professionals
- Foster mentoring relationships within your organization
Empower organizations to fully embrace inclusion.
- We work closely with the executive sponsors, the HR teams and individual team members to build a work program that helps you bring to life your DEI goals.
- We provide a high touch, support model during the work programs to ensure the success of the program and deliver a win-win to everyone involved.
- Each intern is paired with a ‘catalyst’ who is responsible for their success in the workplace.